360 heads from the Earth Zone

Here you can discuss in English. (Podfórum pro zahraniční návštěvníky)

Moderátoři: zebyja, Flox

Pravidla fóra
In this section discuss in English only, please. (Zde diskutujte prosím pouze anglicky)
talerman
mé první příspěvky:)
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

360 heads from the Earth Zone

Příspěvekod talerman » 16 čer 2016, 03:25

I evoked all of them and I would like to share my stories about some of them. I would be more than happy if we could develop discussion about their faculties, characteristics, compare our experiences and stories

It would be very nice if we could contribute more to knowledge of those 360 heads and also be a bit of help to others.

talerman
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Re: 360 heads from the Earth Zone

Příspěvekod talerman » 16 čer 2016, 03:26

Because it is the middle of June I would like to start with

1. Mimosah (21° Gemini)

His faculty is Justice

He first appeared at Abramelin the Mage with the name: Mimosa

Mimosah usually appears to me like a serious, but handsome man in his forties or fifties. When I evoked him for the first time, he asked me to tell him truly and sincerely when I had been treated unjustly in my life. He then told me that people often complain about justice without real reasons. Even when they are treated unfairly, they’d better call for mercy than for justice.

Nevertheless, if the magician is unfairly treated beyond any doubts, s/he should evoke Mimosah and their case would be rectified. Mimosah is a representative of Divine justice. And with Divine justice there is no compromise, so it should not be taken lightly. Thus you'd better know what you are doing when asking Mimosah for help.

Once I followed Mimosah to an astronautic base which was actually a city with a lot of inhabitants. I met many passengers who were about to start their journey to other planets and they were very happy about it. There were frequent flights from the Earth to other planets and vice verse. There I met Mimosah who promised to help me correct what might be corrected in my life.
Next time, Mimosah brought me to Belgrade. He showed me one huge old castle which had been built by the Celts. In the Earth Zone, it is called the Temple of Science. In all three planes it is situated in the Kalemegdan Park, the oldest part of Belgrade. The Temple of Science is a museum, but at the same time it is also a large laboratory and an important research institute. It doesn't exist in this world's reality under such a name, but it is possible to see its ruins. Scientists looked fashioned like if they were from the 19th century, but some of them, especially those who were biologists and chemists, used some very advanced technology in their work. Others were busy exploring old books and archives.
I opened a large window from where I saw the astral Belgrade with its grandiose, old, precious, and mighty architecture. It had some resemblances with Belgrade of our world, but it was clear to me that I was in heaven. I took a flight from that window like a bird over Belgrade, looking at its castles, parks, trees, and buildings. I heard Mimosah’s voice while I was flying: "This is Belgrade, the city which contributed a lot to the nations". I thanked Mimosah, but then I thought: “Oh, my God, I am so sorry that I am now about to leave this heavenly place”. Then I heard Mimosah asking me: “Why are you so said, can't you see that one half of yourself is spending one half of his time with us?”

At the end, let me conclude that You may ask Mimosah for justice if you are sure that you have been unfairly treated. Mimosah can inspire you to fight for your own or other peoples’ human rights as well. I was also told that Mimosah is one of the best teachers of the Justice card in tarot. The magician may ask Mimosah for further instructions related to this card.

Mimosah is closely related to the following heads:
- Boreb (25° Aquarius)
- Breffeo (22° Virgo)
- Hillaro (22° Sagittarius)
- Altono (22° Aquarius)

Mimosah’s counter-genius is a very curious and selfish spirit. For one reason or another, this spirit has appeared to me as a woman. I noticed that she likes to accuse others for abusing other peoples’ rights and treating other people unfairly when it is not the case. She successfully managed to block my way to Mimosah for several times, pretending that she was actually him. When your complains about justice are baseless, then it is highly likely that you will evoke Mimosah’s counter-genius instead of the true genius.

talerman
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Příspěvekod talerman » 22 čer 2016, 05:12

2. Jachil (3° Cancer)

Jachil was first mentioned with Abramelin the Mage as Jachiel

Her main task is related to sexual magic.

Jachil, appeared to me as a queen of the Earth Zone. She asked me why I wanted to learn secrets of sexual magic from her, and she agreed to be my teacher when I told her that to me all heads of the Earth Zone are equally important, no matter if they teach about sex, agriculture, history, religion or chemistry.

I evoked Jachil for the first time on 23 of June 2014, and she came into my room together with numerous sparks of fire. They emerged from the otherworld, flied around me, returned back from where they had come from, but one particularly large touched my hand and disappeared into my skin.

Jachil may give a lot of information to the magician about the secrets of St. John's evocation (Brothers of Light perform the St. John's evocation which they keep strictly secret among themselves).

Jachil’s counter-genius corrupts peoples’ minds and degenerate their sexual behaviors.

Other things that may be taught by Jachil:

- Rites concerning love-making: Jachil inspires the magician to explore sexual rites, rituals and ceremonies from different sources and cultures.

- Aphrodite’s mysteries

- Babalon mysteries

- Venusian friends and lovers. Jachil may make you inspire to make friendships and love relations with some of the most beautiful and graceful spirits from the whole universe. Not without a reason, Franz Bardon warns his readers a few times to be careful with Venusian spirits as they have destroyed lives of many magicians.

- Venus’ cults: The magician should choose to explore (and potentially practice) one of many cults related to the planet Venus focusing on: Astarte, Venus, Aphrodite, Ishtar, Inanna, Babalon or some other similar goddesses.

- Sacred and temple prostitution

Lumpino
jedu jak drak
jedu jak drak
pohlaví: Muž
Národnost: ČR
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování: 39×

Příspěvekod Lumpino » 03 črc 2016, 17:10

Only a Few people in the Czech Republic performs evocations. Problem is that magick books was in our republic published since 1990, after the fall of the communist government. It takes some time before people make choices.
I tried some evocations since 1970, but from Earths zone only Lilith. And it was only a coincidence, I saw her in another book about Babylonian mythology.

Cagliostro
mě už nikdo nezastaví
mě už nikdo nezastaví
Poděkoval(a): 24×
Obdrženo poděkování: 521×

Příspěvekod Cagliostro » 03 črc 2016, 18:19

Lumpino píše: Babylonian mythology.

And where? Source - Oldřich Eliáš? Thanks.
Ego sum, qui sum!

Lumpino
jedu jak drak
jedu jak drak
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování: 39×

Příspěvekod Lumpino » 03 črc 2016, 18:46

Cagliostro píše:where? Source - Oldřich Eliáš? Thanks.

No. Seven Wonders of the World by Zamarovski, or Myths of Mesopotamia. I dont remember exactly. There was her drawing. Out of curiosity I tried my first summonig. Only by meditation about name like it done hindu bhaktiyogis.

Fafe
snažím se trochu psát
snažím se trochu psát
Poděkoval(a): 52×
Obdrženo poděkování: 11×

Re: 360 heads from the Earth Zóně,Zdravím pane Talerman, na mě nemusíte anglicky jsem Slovan jako vy. Štěstí nám všem.

Příspěvekod Fafe » 07 bře 2020, 18:40

talerman píše:2. Jachil (3° Cancer)

Jachil was first mentioned with Abramelin the Mage as Jachiel

Her main task is related to sexual magic.

Jachil, appeared to me as a queen of the Earth Zone. She asked me why I wanted to learn secrets of sexual magic from her, and she agreed to be my teacher when I told her that to me all heads of the Earth Zone are equally important, no matter if they teach about sex, agriculture, history, religion or chemistry.

I evoked Jachil for the first time on 23 of June 2014, and she came into my room together with numerous sparks of fire. They emerged from the otherworld, flied around me, returned back from where they had come from, but one particularly large touched my hand and disappeared into my skin.

Jachil may give a lot of information to the magician about the secrets of St. John's evocation (Brothers of Light perform the St. John's evocation which they keep strictly secret among themselves).

Jachil’s counter-genius corrupts peoples’ minds and degenerate their sexual behaviors.

Other things that may be taught by Jachil:

- Rites concerning love-making: Jachil inspires the magician to explore sexual rites, rituals and ceremonies from different sources and cultures.

- Aphrodite’s mysteries

- Babalon mysteries

- Venusian friends and lovers. Jachil may make you inspire to make friendships and love relations with some of the most beautiful and graceful spirits from the whole universe. Not without a reason, Franz Bardon warns his readers a few times to be careful with Venusian spirits as they have destroyed lives of many magicians.

- Venus’ cults: The magician should choose to explore (and potentially practice) one of many cults related to the planet Venus focusing on: Astarte, Venus, Aphrodite, Ishtar, Inanna, Babalon or some other similar goddesses.

- Sacred and temple prostitution

Zpět na “English section”