Deset znamení otevření vaší třetí čakry (Manipury)

Vše o tomto autorovi, informace, překlady, poznámky a komentáře

Moderátor: Cagliostro

FTX

Deset znamení otevření vaší třetí čakry (Manipury)

Příspěvekod FTX » 20 pro 2014, 15:07

November 19 2014 · Edited · https://www.facebook.com/williamrmistele

Poznámka 1: Toto je předběžná studie.
Poznámka 2: "Někteří jsou dětmi štěstěny." Někteří z nich právě sedí na jógové podložce a vyzařují blaženost a štěstí. Mají spoustu studentů, kteří je obdivují. A pokračují v linii nebo tradici.
Potom jsou zase tací, kteří se narodili do "nekonečné noci." Nikdy se jim nepodaří nalézt vnitřní světlo.
Ale někteří jsou zrozeni k tomu, aby řešili problémy a konflikty. Jedná se o "opraváře", kteří jsou také známí jako mírotvorci. Jsou to ti, o kterých píšu.

10. Chápete, co Oppenheimer cítil, když řekl: "Právě jsem se stal smrtí, ničitelem světů", když si prohlížel první atomový výbuch bomby v Alamogordo v Novém Mexiku 16. července 1945.

9. Chápete motivaci generálů jako Alexandra Velikého, Julia Cesara a Rommela. Chápete generála Pattona, který odvolal třetí armádu z boje na jedné frontě, přesunoval se s nimi bez zastavení po dobu tří dnů a osvobodil obležené město Bastonge - celá armáda mužů byla nabuzena vaší vůlí, vaším velením, vaší energií a Vaší radostí z boje.

8. Nikdy jste se necítil živějším než v průběhu soutěže, ve které jste přemohl soupeře a švihl s ním o zem, nebo jste se po vítězství procházel s majestátem krále, který vtrhl do města prohlásil ho za jeho vlastní.

7. Vy a vaše nadledvinky s adrenalinem mají jednu zvláštní věc - nejste pouze bratři a sestry. Žijete a dýcháte navzájem ne touhou uprchnout, ale útočit. Ve skutečnosti vám třetí čakra umožňuje, že jste schopni vytvořit váš nejsilnější a nejpřímější vzájemný kontakt s ostatními lidmi. Pokud máte příliš silnou srdeční čakru tak jen sedíte, jste stydlivý a plachý, neschopen se setkat se s druhými a dívat se jim do očí.

6. Vidíte Slunce na obloze nad vámi? Toto Slunce je odrazem toho, co cítíte uvnitř - teplo, jeho zářivé světlo a obrovské oblouky ohně, které se vzedmuly a pulzují jako krev v tepnách.

5. To neznamená, že jste alfa samcem. Oheň nemá pohlaví i když někteří jej považují za mužský. Jednoduše likviduje všechny překážky před vámi tak jako to dělá muž či žena ve znamení Berana. Koneckonců nebojácnost také není ani mužská ani ženská.

4. Teenager vám řekne, že může rozpustit sníh ze střechy domu tím, že se prochází. Okamžitě vytušíte, že nelže. Můžete se podívat do jeho páteře a vidět v jeho třetí čakře stejný neukojitelný a hltavý hlad, který cítíte uvnitř.

3. Dívka vám řekne, že když se naštve, protože nějaký chlap je nespravedlivý nebo jí hrozí násilím, sáhne do studny uvnitř svého solar plexu a způsobí, že mužova tvář zbělá a upadne do mdlob. Dotknete se její paže a řenete jí: "Ano. Máte moc sejmout ostatní, když blázníte. Oheň je považován za ochránce. Je to dobrý přítel, který stojí na vaší straně."

2. Rozumíte podstatě mužského ducha – riskuje celou svoji bytost, aby mohl dokončit svoji misi. Nejde jen o vzrušení, být právě v tuto chvíli, cítit se naplněn životem, mít vnitřní tvořivou sílu, která vás spojuje s univerzem nebo mít výbušnou a neúprosnou vůli. Je to jen způsob, jakým jsme byli stvořeni. Nejsme určeni k tomu, abychom stáli, šlapali vodu, seděli a nic nedělali, ale k pohybu vpřed.

1. Pokud nakreslíte "červenou čáru" ve své mysli nebo pronesete nahlas: "Tady je červená čára" nejste jedním z těch prezidentů, který nemá žádné kule. Vaše vůle je nesmiřitelná, tvrdší než ocel zkujněná ve vysoké peci. Skutečně máte na mysli to, co říkáte a ostatní okamžitě cítí sílu, ve vašem nitru, kterou jste zachytili, ovládli a jste schopni ji uvolnit v kterémkoliv okamžiku času.

Ten Signs You Are Opening Your Third (Manipura) Chakra
Note 1: This is a preliminary study.
Note 2: “Some are born to sweet delight.” Now some of these sit on their yoga mats and radiate bliss and happiness. They have lots of students who adore them. And they carry on a lineage or tradition.
Now then some are also born to “endless night.” These never find an inner light.
But some are born to solve problems and resolve conflicts. These are “fixers” also known as peacemakers. It is these I describe.
10. You understand what Oppenheimer felt when he said, “Now I have become death, the destroyer of worlds” as he viewed the first atomic bomb explosion at Alamogordo, New Mexico on July 16, 1945.
9. You understand the motivation of generals like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, and Rommel. You understand a general like Patton who can withdraw his third arm from combat on one front, moves them nonstop for three days, and relieve the besieged city of Bastonge—an entire army of men energized by your will, your command, your energy, and your delight in combat.
8. You never felt more alive than during competition when you are overcoming an opponent and throwing him to the ground or crossing the finish with that majesty of a king entering a city he now claims as his own.
7. You and your adrenal glands have a special thing—you are not just brothers and sisters. You live and breathe each other’s passion not to flee but to attack. In fact, it is through the third chakra that you are able to establish your strongest and most direct contact with other people. Too much heart chakra and you sit their vulnerable and shy unable to meet others and look them in the eye.
6. See the sun above you in the sky? That sun is a reflection of what you feel inside—the heat, he brilliant light, and the huge arcs of fire surging and pulsing like blood in your arteries.
5. It is really not about being an alpha male. Fire has no gender though some consider it to be masculine. It simply destroys any obstacles before it like an Aries man or woman. After all, being fearless too is neither masculine nor feminine.
4. The teenager tells you he can melt the snow off of a roof of a house as he walks by. You immediately intuit he is not lying. You look inside his spine and see in his third chakra the same insatiable, devouring hunger you feel inside.
3. The girl tells you that when she gets angry because some guy is being unfair or threatening her a force wells up inside her solar plexus and causes the man’s face to turn white and to fall down as he faints. You touch her arm and say to her, “Yes. You have the power to zap others when you are mad. Fire is meant to protect. It is a good friend to have at your side.”
2. You understand the essence of the masculine spirit—that you put your entire being at risk in order to accomplish your mission. It is not just about excitement, being in the moment, feeling fully alive, having a creative power inside that unites you to the universe, or having an explosive and inexorable will. It is just the way we are made. We are designed not to stall, tread water, sit and do nothing but to move forward.
1. When you draw a “red line” in your mind or say aloud “Here is a red line” you are not one of those presidents who has no dick. Your will is implacable, tougher than steel purified in a blast furnace. You actually mean what you say and others instantly sense the force inside of you that you have captured, contained, and are able to unleash in a moment of time.
Přílohy
3cakra.jpg
3cakra.jpg (10.69 KiB) Zobrazeno 1779 x

FTX

Chybička se vloudila do originálu :)

Příspěvekod FTX » 21 pro 2014, 01:09

Please help me, I am unable to get definition of the word "snf".
#9. You understand the motivation of generals like Alexander the Great,
Julius Caesar,
# snf Rommel.
What is it?

Hi. Thanks for your interest in all of this. Bardon mentions the chakras
briefly and describes the Muladhara chakra from his point of view in IIH.
Various spirits in the Bardon system take an interest in chakras also.
Working with the elements gradually opens the chakras but in an indirect
way in Bardon's system.
The ""snf" is a misspelling and should have been "and" Rommel.
I wrote the Kundalini for Dummies about five years ago or so. I have not
edited it yet so it too has misspellings and is very general.
Kundalini for Dummies--
http://williammistele.com/kundalinidummies.htm
Chakras actually vary a great deal in different people. Rachel Taylor for
example has the element of water for his first chakra instead of earth but
then again she is very remarkable with the water element.
Here is the short video I did for Rachel on her seven chakras:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoOT6KbMepY
And more playfully the video is about the earth element and gnomes but
relates to the first chakra: How to Meet Gnomes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqoaC7JMPUM
I intend to do the heart chakra in the next few months. I have a totally
different approach to the sixth chakra or third eye and the crown chakra is
so crazy it is a little hard to approach it.
I review balancing between higher and lower chakras in my essay Problems
in the Study of Magic part I. http://williammistele.com/problems1.htm

Also, my approach to the third eyes and crown chakra is more through what
Bardon calls the cosmic letter U which I describe for example in my
manuscript--The Perfection of Wisdom. See thttp://williammistele.com/
perfectionofwisdom.pdf
And also in a number of stories relating to enlightenment and the cosmic
letter U or the void in my first volume of Collected Stories. See
http://williammistele.com/collectedshortstories.pdf though I have written
another volume also of stories and poems since then.

I hope that helps. Bill

marvin
Administrátor
Administrátor
pohlaví: Muž
Národnost: ČR
Poděkoval(a): 553×
Obdrženo poděkování: 713×
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Deset znamení otevření vaší třetí čakry (Manipury)

Příspěvekod marvin » 22 pro 2014, 18:41

pěkné, díky moc :slunce:
Pravá mysl pojme všechny lži a klamy, aniž by byla zmatená.
Pravé srdce pojme jed nenávisti, aniž by došlo k újmě.

Zpět na “William Mistele”