Best regards from Studio Arcanis

Here you can discuss in English. (Podfórum pro zahraniční návštěvníky)

Moderátoři: zebyja, Flox

Pravidla fóra
In this section discuss in English only, please. (Zde diskutujte prosím pouze anglicky)
talerman
mé první příspěvky:)
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Best regards from Studio Arcanis

Příspěvekod talerman » 13 čer 2016, 05:05

Our Czech brothers and sisters and dear friends from Frabato CZ, on behalf of Studio Arcanis, I would like to convey to all of you our fraternal regards.

Special thanks to Flox who actually helped creating this English corner of your forum which would hopefully be a start of great fraternal cooperation between our two magical communities.

Studio Arcanis has reputation for being an advanced magical forum where also younger and not so much experienced practitioners are welcome to learn and share their experiences. The lingua franca of Studio Arcanis is English, but it is an international forum from members coming from all over the world.

You don't really need to be fluent at English to join our group (I am not a native English speaker but have learned actually a lot while discussing on this forum). So, you are welcome to join in.

As you may see, among many other sections, we also have Franz Bardon subforum and your contribution would be more than welcome:

http://studioarcanis.com/viewforum.php?f=33

Besides, we discuss about Franz Bardon all over the forum. We have been doing it for many years. Right now, one of the most interesting current projects is evocation of 72 Shemhamforash angels (it is on planetary section of SA). There we use different systems of evocation of the 72 shemhamforash angels and in this regard some of us are also following Franz Bardon.

I hope we will have much to tell each other in the future.

Great to see you! And by the way, good quiz I had to solve there, not easy especially when it is in the Czech :)

Best wishes

Talerman
Naposledy upravil(a) talerman dne 13 čer 2016, 05:14, celkem upraveno 3 x.

talerman
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Re: Best regards from Studio Arcanis

Příspěvekod talerman » 13 čer 2016, 05:07

08 pro 2009, 14:46

Oh my God, now I see that I am a member of your forum since 2009 and that I really did not need to solve that quiz :)

Flox
vášnivý přispivatel
vášnivý přispivatel
pohlaví: Muž
Národnost: ČR
Poděkoval(a): 44×
Obdrženo poděkování: 147×

Příspěvekod Flox » 13 čer 2016, 17:48

talerman píše:Oh my God, now I see that I am a member of your forum since 2009 and that I really did not need to solve that quiz :)

So... welcome back. :-D Feel free to create topic about anything raled with this forum.
Lidé si myslí, že svobodný člověk dělá to, co dělat chce. Ale doopravdy svobodný člověk nemusí dělat to, co chce. Není otrokem žádostivosti svého ega být "lepší" než jiní :smich:

profesorikebara
jdu do sebe
jdu do sebe
Poděkoval(a): 79×
Obdrženo poděkování: 17×

Příspěvekod profesorikebara » 17 čer 2016, 09:50

welcome on board talerman and good job Flox
Jsi pánem slov, která jsi nepronesl, ale otrokem těch, která ti unikla.

talerman
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Příspěvekod talerman » 18 čer 2016, 16:29

talerman
pohlaví:
Poděkoval(a):
Obdrženo poděkování:

Příspěvekod talerman » 03 črc 2016, 10:21

No responce from our Czech brothers...

Bless you all, but I will not write here before I see that we have establised a true communication.

Flox
vášnivý přispivatel
vášnivý přispivatel
Národnost: ČR
Poděkoval(a): 44×
Obdrženo poděkování: 147×

Příspěvekod Flox » 03 črc 2016, 10:55

Sorry for it and I understand you.

The problem is likely that most people are concerned with the first stages of Initiation Into Hermetics including me. A greater part of them will be silent than to speak about something they have no experience. Also, I'm not sure what part of the people do not speak English. It could be 50%.

If you want to know something about Bardon and the people around him or something about first stages Initiation into Hermetics, introspection or refining personality ... then I think you could get answers.
Lidé si myslí, že svobodný člověk dělá to, co dělat chce. Ale doopravdy svobodný člověk nemusí dělat to, co chce. Není otrokem žádostivosti svého ega být "lepší" než jiní :smich:

Zpět na “English section”